Hello, all you wonderful people!
So, da rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
The 5 questions I was asked:
Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog to be able to share my creations with other people and maybe start a little community.
What got you into reading/writing?
Hmm, I’ve been reading ever since I learned to. So, I’ve always had a love for books and stories. Over the last year my reading (apart from schoolwork) has been lacking but I really want to able to read more often. As for writing, well, I guess I got into it because of inspiration from my friends, favourite songs and movies and just my love for story-telling. I literally get so many story ideas at once and then I struggle trying to put them all down on paper. I write a lot when I’m angry/sad because it helps me deal with it.
What’s your favourite Dinosaur?
Umm, I dunno. XD
What’s your favourite quote?
Oof, that’s so difficult. I have several boards on Pinterest dedicated to all my favourite quotes. Hmm, thinking about it, I think it’s this one:
… Friend, are you searching for purpose?Twenty One Pilots // Kitchen Sink
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You’ll see purpose start to surface
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend…
Where do you want to go on holiday?
Auuuuustrallllliaaaa!!! Yup, Australia for sure! It looks so epic over there and their accent really is the best!
3 facts about me:
1. I’m a night owl.
2. I’m homeschooled.
3. My favourite film director is Christopher Nolan.
My best blog post:
I haven’t made many yet, but here’s one: BEAUTIFUL MESS // analysis
Oh boy! This is hard and I don’t know how many of you are interested in this type of thing but, here goes!
…and finally, anyone else who wants to do it! Yes, that includes you!
The questions for the nominees:
- Favourite book(s)?
- Is there an author that you look up to the most? If so, who?
- What is your passion in life?
- What’s the best thing that blogging has ever done for you?
- (Weird question) If you were a cookie, which one would you be?
And that brings today’s post to a close. Thank you for reading! And to the nominees, there’s seriously no pressure to do this, but have fun if you do! ❤
So, what have you been up this week? What’s your favourite quote? Where do you want to go on holiday?