hello! i hope you’ve all had a good week so far.
so, as you can tell by the title, i’m doing a tag today. well, it’s one i’ve been nominated for a few times, so i thought by now i should throw ’em all together and make one big post. thanks to ariana, diamond and zielle for nominating me. i’m also going to include some really random photos from last year’s vacation, because currently, i’m really missing and craving spring/summer.
- 1. put the award logo/image on your blog.
- 2. thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- 3. mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by okoto enigmas).
- 4. answer the five questions you were asked.
- 5. tell your readers three things about yourself.
- 6. you have to nominate ten – twenty people.
- 7. notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- 8. ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- 9. share a link to your best post(s).
…and now, let’s get into the questions; shall we?
first up, diamond’s questions:
1. (for fun) have you ever eaten a drink packet?
ahaha, i’ve been tempted to, but nope. we don’t really use drink packets where i’m from; they’re more of a US thing. at least, i’ve only had drink packets sent to me from an american friend and i decided to enjoy the stuff the way it was intended. it’s sad though, because kool-aid is literally so good (and probably very unhealthy *cough cough*) and it’s impossible for me to get in the stores here :((
2. which of your blog posts took the most time?
uhmmm, *looks thoughtful* my poem, “beautiful mess”, took a week to write. but, as for an actual post specifically written for the blog, it would probably have been my analysis for “embers”.
3. what song do you think of whenever you think of fall?
“everything i wanted” by billie eilish! it makes me think of walks to the post office with fallen leaves embracing the sidewalks and bus rides in the november rain. even the single cover is all autumn colours too. everything about the song makes me think of fall, only because it was released during that season and i instantly got obsessed with it.
4. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
oof, that’s something i find really scary to think about. to be honest, i don’t really have an answer to that question. i’m just the kind of person who takes life as it comes and aims to fulfil as much of my aspirations as possible now. i guess, i’ll definitely be an adult by then *shrugs* and i’d be really happy if i’ll have accomplished/be accomplishing my dreams.
5. how many follower do you think is a lot?
i don’t know. i haven’t given this question much thought. i mean, 1,000 is a nice, big amount. it doesn’t mean you’re famous, but it’s a lot. honestly, i really don’t know *shrugs helplessly*.
next up, ariana’s questions:
1. (for fun) have you ever made the winning strike on a pinata?
nope. never even hit a pinata in my life, actually.
2. what’s your favourite weather?
anything that’s not cold. otherwise my fingers swell up because of bad blood circulation and it’s not fun. i do like rain a lot, but i also really, really appreciate a still, warm, silent and rainless atmosphere too – that type of weather feels magical.
3. backpack or purse?
most definitely backpack. backpacks are just way more practical. weeell, to be honest, i’d just rather no bag at all – we have pockets instead, ma dudes (but not for large items, i guess ).
4. how do you pursue things? (goals, progress, encouragement from others, etc.)
*helplessly shrugs again* so, i’m actually a reaaaally unmotivated person, so it’s kinda hard to know the answer. it’s not goals though – goals work horribly for me. i think it’s like, a mix of encouragement from others and knowing how much good this thing i’m pursuing is actually gunna do for me and perhaps even others too. plus, thinking about my future can help as well. it depends; sometimes all of that works and sometimes it does nothing… i think it may depend on my mood xD.
5. if you could live in any country, where would you live?
hmm, i might choose england. specifically lincolnshire, because it’s my favourite place on earth. but, i also do know a few peeps in america though. most of them are actually located in the same state, so i may be tempted to move there too. but, then i’d miss visiting my beloved lincolnshire *dies of excitement*
alright then, lastly, we have zielle’s wondermous questions:
1. what is the strangest story and/or blog post you have ever written?
aw man, literally, all of my stories were strange as a youngster. so, one of my first short stories was about two brothers (one of which lived in a small cottage with a flower garden on PaRK LaNe in london smh). one of the brothers was a runner, but when competing in a race he lost and his brother laughed at him for it. to get his revenge, he dressed up as a ghost with a bedsheet over his head and continually scared his brother and his brother’s wife until he eventually murdered his brother. and that was it! *cringes* i’m sooOOO weird, you’ll have to accept that xD. all my stories back then were about revenge – i’ve always had a love for stories about revenge and i don’t know why. ANYWAYS….
2. what is your current favourite book?
uhmmm, i don’t think i have one actually~
3. are you an extrovert, an ambivert, or an introvert?
most definitely an introvert. so, all those personality types really explain where one gets their energy from and how they recharge that energy. i love being alone and able to recharge. having to socialise makes me really nervous and the more people i have to meet at once, the more i wear out until i actually feel reaaally drained. of course, there are certain people in my life who make feel more like an extrovert, but overall, i’m an introvert.
4. would you rather have one wish granted right now, or three wishes granted in five years?
ooo, toughie. so, i’m a very impatient person and i’d rather say one wish right now, but there’s something in my head screaming that the wise move would be to wait five years for three wishes. i mean, i don’t know if i could survive waiting that long, but i’d pick the last option :v
5. what qualities do you look for in a friend?
hmm *looks extremely deep in thought* i think i tend to look for friends who are genuine, reliable, passionate, trustworthy, have humility and are…*sighs* i really dunno how to exactly explain what i mean, to be honest. see, in a lot of friendships, we tend to think a lot about what WE ourselves can get out of them instead of figuring out what we have to add to the friendship. yes, i am blessed with the best of supportive friends, but i want to be able to return that back to them too. but, i think the thing i look out the most for in friends is really how genuine they are, as well as how genuine the friendship is. i’m kinda wary about making friends, especially if i sense the friendship isn’t going to last (is that a good thing?). and they must like the same music bands too! …just kidding. but, i’m kinda already blessed with friends that have epic music tastes anyway xD.
…and there you go! great questions, girls. okay, now for listing three facts about myself. i’m not doing nine (even though i am doing three tags) because i’m really not a very interesting person.
- 1. i can cross one of my eyes whilst staring ahead with the other. like this: ( ·) ( · ).
- 2. speaking of eyes, i have central heterochromia iridis in my eyes. (you can look it up – i’m so bad at explaining things).
- 3. i don’t think anything can make me feel more nostalgic than onerepublic or taylor swift’s music (i used to have cringey obsessions with both of them).
(actually, i may take that back. “bleeding love” is playing on the radio & i’m internally screaming with nostalgia. help! oh, but then, onerepublic’s singer wrote the song though, so….)
anyways, that’s me finished listing my facts. as i said, i’m a very uninteresting person xD. now, i think this may be my favourite blog post (at least, it currently is): already gone // a short.
oof, and now we come to the hard part, tis time to nominate some peeps. also, i’m sticking to nominating ten people, not thirty. oh goodness, i don’t have the patience to list that many. so, i don’t know if all of you guys do tags/awards, but i nominate:
diamond (is nominating the person who nominated you allowed? well, i just did it.)
… and lastly, you! yes, you who readeth this rubbish, you have been nominated.
alright, the nominating is over. now for some questions:
- (for fun) pineapples on pizza?
- do you believe in fate? if so, why?
- if you could revisit your past, would you do so to change it, or relive it?
- what age do you feel like right now and why?
- if you could only keep three of your possessions, what would they be?
…and there you have it! the mystery blogger award. woah, this post was loooong, so, it’s totally okay if you skimmed over it xD. but, if you actually read this whole post and survived… congratulations! anyways, that’s all for today’s post. i’m signing off now to go listen to some “cypress & co.” (< if you don’t listen to her already, you should. honestly.)
what’s the strangest story you’ve ever written? where’s your favourite place on earth? are you ready for spring?